Our goal in the RPCV Mentoring Program is to extend trust and respect to you. We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of all visitors to our website and members of our community. The following information details the RPCV Mentoring Programís collection, protection, and use of the data we receive from visitors to this website.
Email updates provide current information on the RPCV Mentoring Program or other programs of interest to the mentors and mentees. In order to receive these updates you must provide the RPCV Mentoring Program with your name and email address. This information will be held in complete confidence, and we will NOT sell, rent or trade this information to a third party. You will be given the option to remove your name from our email list.
Usage, Security, and Privacy
2. ACCURACY: The accuracy of your personal information is governed by the accuracy of the information you provided at the time of collection. RPCV Mentoring Program does not verify the accuracy of the personal information you provide. At the time you entered your personal information you were requested to verify the information for accuracy. RPCV Mentoring Program and its sponsors are not responsible for any errors or problems that arise as a result of inaccurate information provided by you.
3. SECURITY SAFEGUARDS: RPCV Mentoring Program will protect your personal information by appropriate security safeguards. Appropriate information security measure will be in place to safeguard your personal information during storage and use.
5. "INVITE A FRIEND PAGE": If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and e-mail address. RPCV Mentoring Program will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Email addresses collected will not be captured or used for any other purpose.
7. OPT-OUT: Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter.
Online Community Code of Conduct
1. PERMISSION: In order to use content submitted by other participants I will always obtain their permission. When using the RPCV Mentoring Program materials posted on the site, I will use them only for educational purposes, not alter their content and credit RPCV Mentoring Program.
2. CONTENT: To ensure that content is useful and appropriate, I agree to let RPCV Mentoring Program staff move, copy, edit or close any content I share in the community that is offensive, misleading, or harmful.
Copyright and Use of Materials
Material posted to this site is the property of RPCV Mentoring Program and those posting information.
Information Warranty Disclaimer
The materials on this website on this web site are provided ďas isĒ without
any express or implied warrant of any kind including warranties of merchantability,
noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular
purpose. The owner of this site does not warrant accuracy or quality of
the contents of this web site. In no event shall the owner of this site
be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this website.