Bet you’ve got some questions. Here are some answers...
Do I qualify?
All returned Peace Corps Volunteers are eligible for one year after close of service.
How will finding a mentor help me re-adjust to life back home? Mentees report that mentors:
- Provide a sounding board for advice
- Supply key networking contacts
- Share experiences and adjustment issues
- Offer guidance on further education
- Review resumes and assist with career planning
- Make them aware of the many resources available to
- Help them transition from serving abroad to serving at
How are mentors/mentees matched?
Start by filling out a simple survey! To the extent possible, matches are made based on priorities expressed by both the mentor and the mentee, such as geographical location and country of service.
How do I join the program?
What if I have more questions?
Click here for our frequently asked questions.